Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Monday 6 August 2012

Roys 1967 Singer Chamois rebuild

I decided right away to strip the car of all its parts, that incuded the suspensions as well, just an empty metal shell was left really.


Picture by R McBride using a Canon FT film camera.

With all parts off the car it was quite easy to respray both inside and outside, its a long job of course and I can remember when I asked for the four litres of paint, the supplier asked was I spraying a bus? as two litres will normally cover the cars outside.


The engine as it is today, this picture was taken just a few months back. The engine was removed for the sole reason of re painting the engine bay. The engine cover being a spare one from a Hillman Imp, when the old one is ready I will refit it with its correct stainless steel rub strips.

 
Roy


No comments:

Post a Comment