Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Wednesday 16 March 2016

Hillman Imp front end strength.


The Hillman Imp frontal crash zone

A mention on the Imp Clubs forum of the front petrol tank  had me remembering this picture.

 
This is not a picture I would normally post but given that the old style phone box was made from cast iron and really strong it does show the result of a rather spectacular crash.
 
Did the Imp roll into the phone box I wonder?
 
I have owned eleven Imps I think, the front petrol tank has never bothered me, its the same with millions of VW Beetle cars too.
 
Both designs have a spare wheel in the area and the Imps is right across the front of the petrol tank, which itself is a crumple defence?
 
 
Roy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment