Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Sunday 6 August 2017

Hillman Imp new piston set

They are new to me but in fact have been inside an engine, such low hours run they are almost unmarked.


As a member of The Imp Club I was able to buy them from the clubs spares department.


They are perfect for a possible rebuild of the engine in my 1967 Hillman Imp Californian.


Washed in new petrol only they are nearly ready to be fitted with the new Repco piston rings I have in stock.


The Repco ring sets are for sale, around Pounds 45 for the set.


The Repco ring sets have a spacer top ring should that be required?



Look how clean the piston is inside, so very low engine hours on these pistons.



Contact me for Repco piston ring sets and thrust bearings.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment