Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Friday 21 September 2012

1966 S type 3.8 ltr Jaguar for sale

A fellow S type man came to see me last week, he has a similar car to mine under restoration and needed some specific details and pictures taken from my own car, a past five times concours winner, so is well detailed.


This stunning looking car was also a concours winner but in the USA. The picture was supplied by Glyn but I am not sure if he took it?



Picture supplied by Glyn, right click on either one to view full size and see more detail.

Glyn tells me the paint colour was named Cherry Red and was a USA Jaguar colour, true or not the car looks fantastic! My car is in DuPonts New Red, a darker shade than this paint job. I also have the wire wheels but in painted silver not the chrome as on the USA car.

Roy

Cape Town, South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment