Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Saturday 8 December 2012

Bob Meadows and his Mk2 Imp

A mail to the editor of the Imp Club is below:


Hello Graham,

Did I send you this picture? Its either Wales or Yorkshire?

The registration number looks like a G to me so 1969 and after I came out here, October 1968, so my dad Robert Henry McBride took the picture which was found in some of dads photo stuff.

The guy in the picture is my old friend Bob Meadows, a fellow Camping Club member and also an ex apprentice of Tysons of Dryden St, Liverpool, Bob did brickwork and I did Joinery.

Bob left Tysons and joined Pepsi as a service engineer, he was asked to choose a new model of van for his work, his choice was the Imp Husky and he was very happy with it. His first Imp was a Mk1 green car I seem to remember.

Regards

Roy


Where is Bob now I wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment