Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Wednesday 12 December 2012

Hillman Imp front disc brake kits

They can be fitted on the Singer Chamois, Sunbeam Sport, Stilletto, Commer van and Husky Estate as well. Its a really good move into better braking and of course you will not need to keep re adjusting those front brake shoes anymore.


The kit includes the link plates, stainless steel braided fluid hose and the required spacers, nuts and bolts.



Why bother trying to make these up yourself when a supplier exists in the UK already!


This is another set as fitted to an exported Imp sprint car earlier this year.


A file photo from my suppliers.


Roy

2 comments:

  1. I want that.
    Give me the contact so I can get one.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I got a Hillman Imp. Just want to find out where can i get the brake conversion kit and how much would it cost.

    ReplyDelete