Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Wednesday 19 February 2014

Roys race Imp at Killarney, Cape Town.

I will have posted this before?

Imp 75F in the Argus Saloon Car series, circa 1972?

Worth a second look as its myself driving my 998cc Mk1 Hillman Imp here in Cape Town, South Africa.
I built the engine myself with parts Imported from the then Rootes Competitions Department in Coventry, England..

An Eric Wells picture taken  forty two years ago!

I still have the silver cup for placing second in my class.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment