Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Friday 6 April 2012

My loan car in the USA

Having helped as a watch captain on the trip down the Chesapeke Bay run from Annapolis to Norfolk. Which was  a 25 hour trip and more than interesting as we got out of the way of barges. On arrival I was stuck with no real place to go.

Nice farms in Virginia, USA.

One of the co crew offered a place to stay for a few days while I sorted myself out. While he went to work during the day I was free to use his BMW car, what an offer!

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment