Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Monday 9 April 2012

The Reliant Scimitar in South Africa

My ownership of a GTE SE5a was for around eleven years, one of the most reliable cars I ever owned.


This is not my car, its a club members and I lifted it from their web site.


The Reliant Sabre & Scimitar owners club logo.

A great club which is very international, they do a super monthly magazine named Slice, simply one of the better car club magazines! I am still contacted each year as a support member for the club.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment