Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Saturday 7 April 2012

Roys Rover V8 sport

This was one of those cars that just made sense at the time, around 1976 the petrol prices were on the rise (again) the cost to run a V8 was starting to make no sense? Some lady from Cape Towns Sea Point area traded her five year old Rover 3.5 litre V 8 sport for a small Ford at Grosvenor Ford.

 CA 8645 Rover V8 sport

Not the best of scans, its from a slide, the car was really one of the best cars I have owned, with its super smooth all alloy engine, automatic drive, leather seats and alloy bonnet and boot lid, it was a good buy for me at the time.

I did very little milage at the time, I lived and worked in the city, so fuel costs were not an issue. Thats my mother back in more youthfull days.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment