Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Sunday 11 March 2012

Henry and the Imp cylinder head

We had a pet pigeon for six months, he was about a week old when Jean found him stranded on the ground and brought him home.

I named him Henry right away, he became a part of our lives as he grew to maturity, free in the house or garage, he flew around as he pleased.


Henry used to get involved with what ever I was doing.


The cylinder head is a series 109 Sport Imp one, it has the Rootes Competitions R20 camshaft fitted.

Inspector Henry, where I was so was he.



Not the best way to build an Imps race engine I know but I used to ensure the final assembly was clean.

As he grew up it became harder and harder to tell which was he and which were the wild birds in our garden, so Henry was fitted with a white tag on his right leg. He was fine about this but one day flew off and we never saw Henry again.

How sad is this

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment