Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Monday 5 March 2012

Roys own Mini

While the Hillman Imp was my first car and at the age of 17, I have always liked the Mini and on my return to the UK after a sailing trip to Brasil, I bought a nice used 850cc Mini for myself.


I was the eighth owner of the blue/green mini but the first male to own it, the old type log book listed seven previous owners and all were female. The car cost me 45 Pounds, that was cheap even then, the car had a rotted out rear subframe, hence the price, I later sold it for 145 Pounds and the buyer was pleased to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment