Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Thursday 29 March 2012

Terence will drive over land to England in 2013

Finally I have managed to get a tiny bit of momentum into the preparations of our Jolon Imp.



Suspensions sandblasted and nicely painted. The interior cleaned up and readied for painting. Exterior bodywork also a work now well in progress. And what’s exciting for me is the fact that through Johan’s teaching I am learning how to panel beat, body fill and also to spray paint. It’s hot ahd hard work but I’m lovin it and I DON’T EAT MCDONALDS!!!

I am still needing some good sponsor to assist us in some finance for the trip!!!

http://jolonimp.wordpress.com/2012/02/12/some-movement-at-last/#comment-14

Our first choice of route will be through Botswana, Tanzania, Kenya, Ethopia, Sudan, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany, France and through the Chunnel to England. However this might quickly change depending on the political situation of the various countries we plan to traverse.
I hope to be joined in Paris by two of my brothers who were inadvertently responsible for my becoming an Imp collector, they both owned Imps when I was still a lazy schoolboy in Ireland. So Ciaran and Sean will drive the final kilometers with us from Paris to Coventry.
Our journey will begin on Valentine’s Day 2013 when we head north out of Johannesburg and cross the border into Botswana by nightfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment