Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Saturday 3 March 2012

Killarney Circuit, the 1966 year of the Hillman Imp

The circuit was 50 years old last year, this means it was some 11 years old only when I raced there, so a trip down memory lane each time I revisit takes place. Killarney is still the same circuit but a lot better as far as the facilities are concerned.



Bob Kelsey, he was the master of Killarney when he visited and went faster than 1300 cc class I have been told.


Note the front and rear anti roll bars, the car sits quite high too,almost the standard ride hight. I would expect the alloy rims to be Minilites and the tyres Dunlops R7 race treads.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment