Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Friday 3 February 2012

Roys Hillman Imp Years

Some of you may know my interest in a car named a Hillman Imp? The saga starts in Liverpool,England, when I was seventeen,I bought a one owner light grey (Rootes balmoral grey) Hillman Imp and it started from then on. All sorts have been said about how good and how bad this make of car was,it must have had its faults but post WW2 this was fully accepted.

The Alberg Pass,Austria,about 1966/7
My first ever car,it was super reliable too,I did a couple of trips to the continent with it and took my mates,check the roof carrier,that car was loaded!

I have recently joined a WPMC forum and posted around 380 items on my Imp experiances,its been a fun trip and I am not anywhere near finished but there is a problem. To access the forum we need to sign up and if after a few months,we add nothing into it,we are removed,thats a lot of input from my side for nothing.

So I have started this new blog thats dedicated to the Hillman Imp,it will also have our other cars,friends cars too but the main thread will always by the Imp.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment