Why not view our other blog at CKD Boats cc

Looking for info on boats? all sorts of stuff has been posted now on the first blog. Why not try Roys other blog, he has over 3300 entries in there. That blog is full of information and pictures,its really about one mans life. Designed for those who enjoy boats, cars, traveling , plus in some cases, finding out how to fix things yourself. We also started a third blog which is mainly about the two shops, my daughters started. plus odd ends about me and some I have known.



http://decorinspirations.blogspot.com/















How hard can this be?















Try this link. http://ckdboats.blogspot.com/







Thursday 2 February 2012

The beginning,a car named the Hillman Imp

I recently had the good fortune to repeat a race car build I last did back in 1971,I was racing the
car at Cape Towns Killarney Race Circuit by 1972.

 A self built 998cc race Imp engine.


The car was named 75F as a class number in The Argus Series,which was then the saloon car championships held at Killarney.

The engine was built around a mark one Imp block,not the best choice but that was what I had,note the pressed steel pully set,they were soon replaced by all alloy competition ones from the Rootes Compettions dept,in Coventry,England.

More to follow as soon as I can get my mind around this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment